Tourist Guide > What to see > Heritage of the Past

The Jewish Quarter Třebíč

One of the oldest and most important centres of of Jewish settlement in Bohemia is located in the city of Třebíč. Besides Jerusalem, the Jewish monuments in Třebíč are the only that have been inscribed on their own to the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List (in 2003). This uniquely preserved Jewish quarter—the largest complex of preserved Jewish monuments in the Czech Republic

Rear Synagogue Třebíč

The Rear Synagogue was built in 1669, or shortly thereafter. The Jewish town sought to expand the synagogue, which the ruling nobility not only rejected in 1693, but also ordered its demolition. Despite this fact, instead of complete demolition, "only" the roof was torn down, and the entire structure fell into disrepair. In 1705, the Jewish town applied to the new owners of the estate, Count Johan

Front Synagogue Třebíč

The Front Synagogue was most likely built in 1639–1642. It has been repaired and renovated numerous times, such as the reconstruction after an extensive fire in 1821. Roughly 200 years later, in 1856–1857, the area saw its largest construction activity, once again after a large fire. The synagogue was renovated in the Neo-Gothic style we see today. Since the 1950s, the Front Synagogue has

Synagogue Nová Cerekev

Built in 1855, the synagogue is one of the most interesting Jewish buildings in the Vysočina Region, and is the only surviving example of its type in Central Europe. It was built by Štěpán Walser. This Neo-Romanesque structure with Moorish elements is located in the northern part of the city, approximately 200 m from the main town square. At first glance, the synagogue captivates w

Regional Jewish Museum – Synagogue Polná

The old synagogue stood in the Dolní město (Lower Town) in 1675. After the development of the Jewish town at the so-called "Horní město" ("Upper Town"), the ruling nobility had a brand new stone and brick domed synagogue built. After its numerous fires, it was always rebuilt. The only surviving original Baroque elements of the synagogue are four characteristic elongated arched windows and a fr

Regional Jewish Museum: Rabbinical House Polná

In 1717, the addition of a another floor to the house neighbouring the synagogue created a Jewish community centre with a residence for the shammes (beadle) and a scullery with a matzo bakery and an entrance to the ritual bath in the cellar. The first floor housed the rabbi's residence, town offices, and rabbinical chapel (winter prayer hall) with 30 seats. Between 1785 and 1850, it also housed a

Monuments of Jewish Settlements in Vysočina

Jews began arriving in Vysočina in the early Middle Ages. They settled in locations of important markets, on the crossroads of long-distance trade routes, and near royal residences. They were subordinate directly to the ruler, and were forced to pay considerable sums for permission to settle in a specific location. For centuries, they were a people living on the fringes of the societal hierarchy.

Třebíč

Třebíč was once a significant Moravian Jewish cultural centre, as is evidenced by the uniquely preserved quarter. The first written mention of the presence of Jews in Třebíč appeared in 1338, and later also in the early 15th century. At the time, several families lived here in various locations across the city, but there is no specific information on the number of Jewish residents or the Jew

In the Footsteps of Abbots and Rabbis Educational Trail

(Třebíč) The UNESCO monuments in Třebíč are linked by an educational trail that introduces visitors to about the most interesting locations around the Jewish town, Jewish cemetery, as well as St Procopius Christian basilica. It reveals glimpses of the lives of the religious communities that have lived side by side for centuries here.

Telč

In the late 1600s, the Jewish community in Telč resided primarily on Židovská and Hradební ulice Streets in houses that adjoined the city ramparts, which was also the location of the synagogue. The synagogue, however, was damaged in a fire in 1885. It was adapted after the war, and now serves other functions. During the course of the 19th century, the Jewish population in Telč experienced a s

Gustav Mahler House Jihlava

Shortly after the birth of Gustav Mahler, his entire family moved from Kaliště to Jihlava, where the future composer spent his childhood and youth. The house where he grew up features an exposition titled "Gustav Mahler a Jihlava" ("Gustav Mahler and Jihlava"). The exposition is divided into several sections that capture Mahler's youth, musical opus, and later interactions with Jihlava. In

Jihlava

Jewish settlement in Jihlava can be dated to shortly after the foundation of the city itself, in the mid-13th century. The eclipse of Jewish quarter, including the synagogue and cemetery, took place following the expulsion of the Jews from the city in 1426. Jewish families dispersed from here to the surrounding towns and small cities. The more recent Jewish town functioned here beginning

Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou State Chateau

The original Renaissance Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou Chateau was built on the location of an old Gothic moated fortress. It was later rebuilt into a large Baroque chateau complex that included the parish Church of St. Margaret. The chateau is surrounded by a symmetrical, French-style garden, which gradually turns into a natural park. The chateau contains its original interiors with valuable furni

The Church of the Pilgrimage of St. John of Nepomuk

(Žďár nad Sázavou) The Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená hora near the Cistercian monastery was built thanks to a long-term,

The Historical Centre of the City of Telč

The Historical Centre of the City of Telč is unique for its architectural coherence. The vast majority of the arcades and facades of its buildings were built acording to a unified design. The historical heart of the city is enclosed by ponds and gates, which allowed for the preservation of the city's distinct appearance over the centuries, dating back to the period of Zacharias of Hradec. The

Telč Chateau

The chateau's basic sightseeing tour introduces visitors to the original Gothic section of the chateau and its grandiose halls—the Modrý (Blue), Zlatý (Gold), Rytířský (Knight's), Divadelní (Theatre), and Císařský (Imperial) Halls—with their well-preserved wooden coffered ceilings, priceless furnishings, and a rich collection of weapons and paintings. The second route tours the resi

The Třebíč Jewish Quarter

The Třebíč Jewish Quarter is the only Jewish monument outside of Israel that has been inscribed independently to the UNESCO World Heritage list. The territory on the left shore of the Jihlava River was settled by a primarily Jewish population as early as the Middle Ages. The gradual population increase in this confined area enclosed by the river and steep, rocky cliffs, without the possibility

St Prokopious Basilica Trebic

(Třebíč) Formerly consecrated in the name of the Virgin Mary, this abbey was built beginning in the first half of the 13th century as part of a Benedictine monastery, established in 1101. The basilica is a jewel of medieval construction of European-wide importance. It is built in the Romanesque-Gothic style. The church suffered considerably during the siege of Třebíč by the Hungarian troops of Matthias

Lipnice nad Sázavou Castle

The Lipnice nad Sázavou Castle, founded in the early part of the 14th century, was one of the mightiest of the Czech castles. In the early 16th century, the castle underwent a Gothic reconstruction and later on, the structure was remodeled in a Renaissance style. The castle s chapel, which had been damaged during the raids of the Thirty-Years War, was rebuilt in the Baroque style. After

Roštejn Castle

The originally Gothic Stronghold of Roštejn was rebuilt in the 16th century and turned into a Renaissance hunting estate. After being struck by lightning in 1915, the castle suffered a major fire and it was not until the 1960 s that the property began to be slowly restored. It was finally opened to the public in 1969. The castle is currently home to a museum. Its exhibit

The Chateau Náměšť nad Oslavou

The chateau is the most important monument. It is the dominant feature of the town. A cylindrical stone tower is preserved from the original Gothic castle. Between 1565 and 1578, under the rule of Jan Starší of Žerotín, the castle was rebuilt into a Renaissance chateau according to a design by the architect Gialdi. The emblem of the Žerotín family hangs above the e

Premonstratensian Monastery with St Peter and St Paul’s Church – Nová Říše

The monastery grounds are situated on the outskirts of the town of Nová Říše, approx. 10 km east of Telč. The then c

Holy Trinity Pilgrimage Church Křemešník

(Vyskytná) The origin of the pilgrimage site on Křemešník Hill (765 metres above sea level) is linked with the periodic spring of mildly radioactive water that flows through argentiferous ore. It is thought that the former wooden chapel was built in 1555 on the behest of a Pelhřimov townsman as a sign of his gratitude for his rescue after his fall into a silver mine. A stone chapel was bui

Jesuit Monastery and Church of the Holy Name of Jesus – Telč

Thanks to the initiative and financial support from the widowed Františka Slavatová of Chlum and Košumberk, who summoned the Jesuit Order to the town, Jesuits could afford to build their own college, Tertianship House (currently building No. 2) with the adjacent Church of the Holy Name

Velké Meziříčí Chateau and Museum

The most significant buildings include the chateau. The originally a Renaissance chateau, was expanded in the Baroque era, and then adapted in the neo- Gothic style. Of the various architectural styles, the Gothic Renaissance entry gate have survived. The chateau interiors are decorated with stucco and paintings and appointed with period furnishings. Today, the chateau houses the museum.

Premonstratensian Monastery with the Nativity of the Virgin Mary Church – Želiv

The Želiv Monastery was founded for the Benedictines in as early as the 12th century by Bishop Otto, Czech Duke Soběslav and his wife Adelaide. However, they left Želiv after ten years. The community of Premonstratensians arrived in the early spring of 1149. During the pre-Hussite p

Jesuit Monastery and St Ignatius of Loyola Church – Jihlava

The former Jesuit College, St Ignatius’s Church with St Michael’s Seminary and a grammar school were founded in the first half of the 17th century

Žirovnice Chateau

An early Gothic castle, expanded in the late Gothic era and rebuilt into a Renaissance chateau, with subsequent Baroque adaptations. Its interiors and former chapel boast a set of late-Gothic frescoes. The chateau houses the collections of the municipal museum and gallery. Newly accessible is also the chateau tower, offering a view of the town and its surroundings. Permanent exhibition: b

Lower Cemetery – Žďár nad Sázavou

The Lower Cemetery was built in close proximity to Žďár’s monastery in 1709. The cemetery is one of the first features that architect Jan Santini Aichel designed for the Žďár’s monastery. Based on Santini’s design, the cemetery was built on a skull-sh

The Chateau Granary Žirovnice: an Exposition of Rural Traditions and Crafts

The chateau granary was built in the direct vicinity to the chateau Žirovnice at the behest of František Leopold Šternberk in the early 18th century. The building underwent numerous modifications, and often served as storage space for unwanted items in the past. A complete reconstruction was completed in 2007. The bottom floor presents historical agricultural equipment, and the f

Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary – Polná

Polná Chateau

Originally a castle from the 13th century, this chateau represents a collection of architectural fragments from a diverse range of stylistic periods. In the second half of the 15th century, it was renovated in the late Gothic style. In 1584, Zacharias of Hradec had the castle reconstructed in the Renaissance style. After the Swedes burned the castle down, it was never restored to its original f

Chateau Budišov

In the 13th century, it was a water fortress, from the 16th century, it was a Renaissance residence and from the 18th century, it has been an opulent Baroque

Chateau and Town museum Chotěboř

Between 1699 and 1702, William Leopold Count Kinsky had an Italian-style estate built with four wings surrounding the central court on the site of a Gothic fo

The Chateau Žďár nad Sázavou

The chateau, an extensive and numerous complex of buildings belonging to a former Cistercian monastery, is now the property of Dr. Radoslav Kinský. The baroque bridge over the Sázava, originating from 1760, leads to the chateau. It is decorated with eight statues of the saints. The former building of the abbey and the part of monastery where permanent museum exhibitions are situat

Castle Rokštejn

(Brtnice) Rokštejn The most common destination for walks around Brtnice are the romantic ruins in the valley of the river between the villages of Panská Lhota and Přímělkov (8 km from Brtnice). The castle dates from the second half of the 13th century. Its complex building development ranks it among important medieval architectural relics from the 13th to 15th centuries. In the sec



Jewish Cemetery Humpolec

The local cemetery is situated outside of the city o Humpolec, not far from Orlík Castle. It was established in the early 18th century and served the surrounding Jewish towns as well (Kaliště, Lipnice, Želiv, etc.). It was later expanded twice. Roughly 1,000 valuable Baroque and Classicist heads

The Empire synagogue Třešť

After a fire in 1824 that destroyed the Třešť Jewish ghetto, an Empire-style synagogue was built thanks to the financial support of Isaac Wiesenwald and a public collection. The synagogue is located north of Náměstí T. G. Masaryka Square on Ulice Franze Kafky Street. It is the only one in the

Polná

Documented evidence of a Jewish community in Polná dates back to the 15th century. However, the community was not allowed to build in the city until the second half of the 17th century. The ghetto and synagogue were established in 1681–1685, and its state of preservation, comprehensiveness, and i

Jewish Cemetery Kamenice nad Lipou

The Jewish cemetery in Kamenice nad Lipou is situated on the edge of town. This locale offers a beautiful view of the surrounding landscape. The cemetery was founded in 1803, and there are approximately 150 surviving gravestones that originated in the first half of the 19th century. Some are in the

Synagogue Humpolec

The first Jews came to Humpolec in 1681, and their community gradually grew. In 1724, however, there was still no independent synagogue or school, so residents used the local potash production facilities for these purposes. In 1754, the Jewish town requested a construction permit for a maso

New Synagogue Velké Meziříčí

Construction on the Neo-Gothic New Synagogue was completed in 1870 on the designs of Viennese architect Augustin Prokop. Its distinctive appearance originates from the use of red brickwork, and the front facade features two Hebrew inscriptions. It is currently serves other functions. A thi

Old Synagogue Velké Meziříčí

The Old Synagogue, with its original, priceless Classicist portal that dates back to the 1500s, was historically restored, and was used for organising expositions. The women's gallery hosted the "Magen David" museum exposition, which illustrated the history of the local Jewish population.

Jewish Cemetery Velké Meziříčí

In 1650, the Jewish community bought a plot of land for 60 florins in order to establish a cemetery. The cemetery includes a Neo-Romanesque ceremonial hall and over 1,300 graves with headstones. The oldest legible headstone is from 1677. The cemetery was used until the Second World War.

Jewish Cemetery Humpolec

The local cemetery is situated outside of the city o Humpolec, not far from Orlík Castle. It was established in the early 18th century and served the surrounding Jewish towns as well (Kaliště, Lipnice, Želiv, etc.). It was later expanded twice. Roughly 1,000 valuable Baroque and Classicist h

The Jewish Typhoid Cemetery Havlíčkův Brod

Approximately 1.5 km north of Havlíčkův Brod (past the cemetery) lies a truly unique Jewish monument. In the centre of a field stands an island of tall trees that have been planted in perpendicular rows creating alleyways in the shape of a cross. The remaining area is filled with shorter, more de

Moravské Budějovice

The first mention of Jews in Moravské Budějovice dates back to the 14th century. The medieval Jewish quarter with its synagogue and cemetery faded out after the expulsion of the Jews from the city in 1564. Modern settlements here were recorded beginning in the 19th century. After the war, the Art

Police

The first families came to Police most likely during the course of the 16th century. The oldest written record from 1671 states that Jewish settlers came to Police from Vienna. However, even here, the growing Jewish population was subject to the resentment of the local residents, so in 1728, the Jew

Jewish Cemetery Telč

The Jewish cemetery was built in the second half of the 19th century. Until then, Jews in the Telč region were buried in the cemetery in the nearby town of Velký Pečín. The Telč Jewish cemetery is situated on the southeastern edge of town, a short distance from Staroměstský Pond. The cemetery

Synagogue Telč

The Telč synagogue was built in the Neo-Romanesque style in 1904. It served the Jewish town until the Second World War, when its interior furnishings were completely destroyed by the Nazis. After the war had ended, the building became the property of the city, which modified it for its own use, and

Třešť

The first traces of a Jewish population in Třešť, where they settled after their expulsion from Jihlava, dates back to the 1400s. After a decree issued by Count Ferdinand Ernst Herberstein in the second half of the 17th century, all of the residents of the Jewish town were forced to relocate to

The Jewish cemetery Třešť

The Jewish cemetery in Třešť, which lies on the southern edge of the city, was established some time around the mid-17th century. The cemetery has over a thousand Baroque- and Classicist-style gravestones, the oldest of which dates 1705, and belongs to Rachel, daughter of Geršon. During the Seco

Gustav Mahler Park Jihlava

Gustav Mahler Park is a remembrance of the world-renowned musical composer Gustav Mahler, as well as a reminder of the history of the area. It was once the location of a synagogue, which was burned to the ground by the Nazis. It is memorialised by its exposed foundations. A dominant featur

Golčův Jeníkov

The roots of Jewish settlement in this town allegedly reach back to the 12th century. First written evidence, however, comes from the Berní rula (a tax cadastre) from the year 1654. Over the course of the centuries, the Jewish community expanded, and in the first half of the 18th century, it was ho

Jewish Cemetery Světlá nad Sázavou

Up until 1886, burials took place at the so-called "old cemetery" established in 1742. The gravestones from this cemetery were removed during the Nazi occupation. The local Jewish cemetery was established in 1887. The Nový Hřbitov (New Cemetery) was founded in 1887, with approximately 170 survivin

Ledeč nad Sázavou

The historical presence of a Jewish community in Ledeč nad Sázavou is evidenced by surviving monuments, such as its Jewish cemetery and synagogue. 1942 was a fateful year for the Ledeč Jewish population as well, when the Jewish town was abandoned due to the deportation of Jewish citizens to conce

Michalův statek Farm Open-Air Museum

(Pohleď) Michalův statek Farm was declared a cultural monument in 2003. The open-air museum depicts the life, work, and customs of a middle-class husbandman during the period following the end of the Thirty Years' War until the abolition of statute labour in 1848. The Michal family owned this farm from 1591

Zichpil Open-Air Museum

(Humpolec) The Zichpil Quarter and the Jewish town in Humpolec are located between Horní náměstí Square and the cemetery. Jews began to settle outside of the city of Humpolec in this area in the late 17th century. The name of the location, Zichpil, however, is proven to be much older, though there was no c

Jakub Glassworks Tasice

(Česká Bělá) The town of Tasice is home to the Huť Jakub glassworks facility, made famous by Jaroslav Dietl's television series "Synové a dcery Jakub skláře" ("The Sons and Daughters of Glass-blower Jakub"). The unique glassworks facility was preceded by 15th-century glassmaking furnaces that processed quart

Ubušinek Folk Architecture Complex

(Ubušínek) This town east of Jimramov is evidence of the beautiful folk architecture of our forefathers. It includes structures built out of wood, stone, and even unfired bricks that are protected under the area's designation as a rural conservation zone. The hill with the unusual name of Hrombitek measures 70

Krátká Rural Conservation Reserve

(Kadov) The village of Krátká, a district of the township of Sněžná, emerged in the first third of the 18th century as a residential colony of forestry workers. The town, which has been declared a rural conservation reserve, boasts timbered and stone houses with agricultural outbuildings. It is dominat

Křižánky Folk Architecture Complex

This town in the heart of Žďárské vrchy Hills, with its 45 cultural monuments, is the largest rural conservation reserve in the Vysočina Region. The Svratka River bisects it into two sections: České Křižánky (Bohemian Křižánky), which was established prior to the first half of the 14th

Dešov Rural Conservation Reserve

The first mention of this town is dated 1398. In the 1400s, the local fortress was inhabited by freemen, and the Kaple Panny Marie Bolestné (Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows) from 1781 is a valuable monument. The Dešov settlement has a street-type layout, with the houses' frontages facing the street.

Telč Steam Mill

Now, anyone who sets out from Telč's city centre past the Staroměstský rybník Pond in the direction of Oslednice has the opportunity to visit a new point of interest: the steam mill, which was declared a protected monument. This recently-opened location features a reconstructed water turbine and

Třebíč Windmill

The so-called "Dutch-style" Třebíč windmill is an integral part of the Třebíč Kanciborek district. The mill stands on the crossing of the Jihlava – Třebíč railroad line, and is clearly visible from the road. Formerly a wooden structure, the mill was later reconstructed using stone and bri

Slakhamr, Hamry nad Sázavou

Šlakhamr is located in the picturesque Sázava River Valley in the town of Hamry nad Sázavou. The former water mill underwent expensive renovations. It now features new exhibits that illustrate the rich ironworking tradition of the Žďár Region. The development of ironworking on the Bohemian-Mor

Single-Arched Stone Bridge Velké Meziříčí

One of the notable landmarks of the city is this old road structure. It is a single-arched stone bridge built for approximately 8,000 florins in 1593 by the builder Antonín Vlach across the deep Radslavický Stream Valley. The bridge survived war and other calamities, and served its function until

Medieval Tunnel Přibyslav

At the base of the rocky cliffs that loom over the Sázava River, below the local rectory, lies a well-preserved adit. It originated during the period when silver and later iron ore were being mined in the area surrounding the city. According to legend, it is also thought that it may have been used

The Castle Přibyslav

The chateau was built around 1560 by reconstructing an old Gothic castle in an Italian Renaissance style. In the 18th century, the chateau was expanded and later remodeled in a Neo-Classical style. Located in the courtyard of the chateau is the original arcaded Renaissance gallery designed as a T

The Chateau Pelhřimov

The chateau was built in the middle of the 16th century on the location of an old Gothic structure. The remains of the original structure are still evident in the cross vaults located on the ground level of the chateau. After a major fire in 1682, the chateau was rebuilt in a Baroque style. Its c

Bridge with statues of saints – Žďár nad Sázavou

The road leading from the town centre toward the chateau area goes over a Baroque three-arch stone bridge, which spans 40 metres across Stržský Creek near Konventní Pond. The bridge was built

Baroque bridge – Náměšť nad Oslavou

The Baroque bridge over the Oslava River was commissioned

Bridges with Statues of Saints – Brtnice

In the vicinity of Brtnice a

Červená Řečice Chateau

The Renaissance complex of the Červená Řečice Chateau originated with the reconstruction of the former Gothic castle. The castle was once surrounded by a water moat, part of which still survives today, that drew its water supply from the neighbouring cascade of ponds. From the late 12th

Světlá nad Sázavou Chateau

One of the most beautiful buildings in the city is the chateau that stands on the left shore of the Sázava River. Originally a fortress, the structure was modified into a chateau by Burian Trčka in 1567. Further reconstructions were begun after the Thirty Years' War by the Vernier family,

Pacov Chateau

The former castle from the 12th–13th centuries was converted into a chateau in the 1500s. In 1708, the Discalced Carmelites came to Pacov, and made the chateau into a monastery. It was expanded into its current form around the year 1719; during the reign Joseph II, the monastery was closed,

Police Chateau

The earliest history of the town, and likely the fortified farmstead in Police as well began most likely as early as the very turn of the 11th century, which has been confirmed by archaeological surveys of the area. Over the course of time, the fortress gradually grew into a small castle with a s

Jemnice Chateau

The chateau originated with the reconstruction of a squire's castle that was established most likely in the first half of the 13th century. During the war in 1943, the chateau served as a hiding place for Viennese art collections. It also served as a dormitory for students of the Vienna conservat

Zubštejn Castle Ruins

(Bystřice nad Pernštejnem) This castle was among the most important residences of the powerful lords of Pernštejn. It was built on an elongated rocky ridge on the right bank of the Svratka River, not far from the town of Pivonice, so that it could help protect the trade route that lead from Brno to Polička. The Per

Rabštejn Castle Ruins

(Dukovany) First mention of the castle in written sources dates to its sale in 1358. The property later came under the ownership of Hynek of Kunštát, nicknamed the Suchý čert (Dry Devil), who, together with Jan Sokol of Lamberk, gained notoriety for string of marauding attacks during t

Mstěnice: the abandoned medieval village and fortress

(Hrotovice) (approximately 4 km south of Hrotovice) was first mentioned in written sources in 1393. The village was destroyed in 1468 by the Hungarian army of Matthias Corvinus along his crusade to Třebíč. An archeological survey is under way, the purpose of which is to reveal what life in this medi

The Medieval Castle Orlík

(Humpolec) The medieval Orlík by Humpolec Castle was abandoned in the early part of the 17th century and the only original parts of the structure that have been preserved are the rectangular tower, the entry gate and the remains of the residential buildings and walls. There are newly built elements,



Jewish Synagogue Habry

The Jewish Synagogue, dating from 1825, was rebuilt in 1979 into a wide screen cinema.

The Jewish Synagogue Golčův Jeníkov

In 1659 there was only a wooden chapel on the site of the Jewish synagogue. It was destroyed by fire. Between 1871 and 1873 a new synagogue was built in the neo-Romanesque style, adorned with Moorish decorative elements. Above the main outer gable the Ten Commandments of Moses are written in gilded

The Jewish Cemetery Jihlava

The Jewish cemetery in Jihlava is a significant monument that reminds us of the existence of the Jewish town in the city. It was established in 1869, and includes 1,120 contemporary gravestones. In the early 1900s, a ceremonial hall was built at its entrance on the designs of Viennese architect Wilh

The Seligmann Bauer House

(Třebíč) Seligmann Bauer had the house built shortly before 1798 on the so-called "Španělský pozemek" ("Spanish Land"). The value of this house stems from its direct connection to the Rear Synagogue. Inside the house there is a staircase accessing the women's gallery in the synagogue, and the house's owne

Jewish Cemetery Třebíč

The location of the original cemetery of the medieval Jewish population of the city is not known. The Jewish cemetery at Hrádek was mentioned in written sources for the first time indirectly in 1636 in connection with aristocratic regulations on the burial of extralocal Jews. With an area of 11,7

Jewish Cemetery Brtnice

Jewish people's prominent position in Brtnice's history is evidenced by the fact that the area boasted at least two Jewish cemeteries. The so-called "starý hřbitov" ("old cemetery") was situated along the road to Panská Lhota, and was established prior to 1600 as a replacement of an even older c

Zichpil Quarter Humpolec

The Zichpil Quarter and the Jewish town are a part of the the city of Humpolec, and are located between the Horní náměstí Square and the cemetery. The first Jews at the time still on the outskirts of the city began to settle here in the late 1600s. The name Zichpil, however, is much older. T

Jewish Cemetery Polná

The burial site for Polná Jews is located at the Donlí město (Downtown) – Pod Kalvárií, where the former residential complex of several Jewish families stood until the the second half of the 17th century. The cemetery was most likely established in the early 16th century. The oldest section o

The Jewish Synagogue Ledeč nad Sázavou

The Jewish synagogue lies not far from Husovo náměstí Square, on Na Potoce Street. The former 1606 synagogue was built out of wood, and after a fire in the 18th century, it was replaced by a new, single-storey building in the Folk Baroque style. Unfortunately, this new synagogue succumbed t

The Jewish Cemetery Police

On the southern edge of the town of Police lies a preserved Jewish cemetery that was founded 17th century at the latest. The cemetery houses approximately 300 headstones, which include several priceless Baroque and Classicist steles. A number of these feature very interesting symbolism.The graveston

Jihlava

Jewish settlement in Jihlava can be dated to shortly after the foundation of the city itself, in the mid-13th century. The eclipse of Jewish quarter, including the synagogue and cemetery, took place following the expulsion of the Jews from the city in 1426. Jewish families dispersed from here to the

Medieval Stone Bridge Ronov nad Sázavou

(Přibyslav) One of the town's most important landmarks is the three-arched stone bridge that spans the Sázava River, almost 40 metres long, with three-sided ice aprons on the upstream side of the bridge. The bridge dates back to the 1500s, and is one of ten oldest surviving bridges in the Czech Republic.

Town hall

(Bystřice nad Pernštejnem) In the building of the former town hall from 1809 there is currently a museum. The square is adorned with a plague column and a fountain with statues, which are dominated by two statues of the missionaries Cyril and Methodius. The first reference to the fountain dates from 1506. The Marian Column, d

The Decanal Church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary

(Havlíčkův Brod) The Decanal Church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary is a dominant feature of the town. It was built in the mid-thirteenth century and reconstructed several times before it gained its present form. Valuable frescoes are preserved in the early-baroque dome, a very precious central altar, a painting on

The Gothic Tower

(Přibyslav) The most ancient object and dominant feature is the Gothic Tower dating from 1497. Nearby is a former hospital for women, dating from 1692. At preset the town museum and information centre is located here.

The Church of St. Margaret

(Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou) K. F. Toepper, Jean Baptiste and the painter Seglioni decorated the Church of St. Margaret in the chateau, which is connected to the main wing of the chateau.

Malina´s House

(Havlíčkův Brod) Malina´s House with a richly segmented facade and a gable, reconstructed in late-baroque style.

Cemetery Church of St. John of Nepomuk

(Horní Cerekev) One of the dominant features of Horní Cerekev is the building of the Cemetery Church of St. John of Nepomuk. Formerly it was a chapel of St. Linhart from the 14th century. At the end of the 15th century the Léskovec family renovated it in a late Gothic style, so the chapel turned into a lit

The native house of J. A. Schumpeter

(Třešť) The native house of J. A. Schumpeter and premises of the J. A. Schumpeter Foundation are located in the town. J. A. Schumpeter was one of the most outstanding economists of the 20th century. He was the first Minister of Finance in Austria, an honorary professor of Harvard University and co-creator o

Dean´s Church of the Elevation of the Holy Cross

(Černovice) The Dean´s Church of the Elevation of the Holy Cross stands in place of St. Catherine´s Chapel. The present form of the church dates from 1737, when the Kinskis rebuilt it after a fire in 1730. They also donated statues of Czech patrons for the side altars. The church was surrounded by a graveyard

The Town Hall

(Jihlava) The Town Hall, adapted in the baroque style, came into being by joining three early Gothic houses. The Compact of Basil was ceremonially declared in front of the town hall on 5th July 1436. This ended the Hussite Wars in our lands.

Church of Annunciation of Our Lady

(Horní Cerekev) Another building and cultural sight is the Church of Annunciation of Our Lady. Originally a wooden church with two towers, it was rebuilt in stone. After a fire in 1821, which destroyed both the towers and bells, only one of them was built again. The interior of the church and its furniture are mos

The Parish Church of St. James the Elder

(Jihlava) The Parish Church of St. James the Elder was consecrated in 1256. The interior, adapted in baroque style, contains Gothic sculptures and a Renaissance gilded font. The gallery of the north tower is open to the public in the summer months.

The Dominican Church of Elevation of the Holy Cross

(Jihlava) The Dominican Church of Elevation of the Holy Cross was started in French Gothic style and finished under the influence of the Gothic style of Parléř. It was taken over for military purposes in 1871 along with the monastery. The Czechoslovak Hussite Church presently uses it. A part of the monaster

Viewing Tower of the Church of St. James the Elder

(Jihlava) Building of the north tower (63 m), which served as a watchtower, was finished at the beginning of the 14th century. The gallery is at 40m and offers a view of the wider surroundings. The Tourist information center organize of the sightseeing. The contact: Masarykovo square 2.

The Jewish Cemetery Golčův Jeníkov

The Jewish cemetery lies about 0.5 km west of the town. Its eastern part hides the oldest tombstones; however, the signs on them are illegible today. The tombstones with legible signs date from the 16th century, the baroque tombstones from the mid-eighteenth century and the pseudo-baroque ones from

Jewish Cemetery Pacov

The oldest surviving legible headstones in the Pacov Jewish cemetery are dated 1796. The Jewish cemetery, however, was established in 1680, with the last burial taking place here in 1969. The cemetery has a total of approximately 300 Baroque- and Classicist-style headstones. Synagogue

Jewish Cemetery Nová Cerekev

The old Jewish cemetery that lies 100 m northwest of the synagogue was founded around 1690. There are 137 surviving headstones with inscriptions in Hebrew and Aramaic. The oldest headstone is from 1692. After the cemetery reached its capacity, it was supplemented by a new cemetery with 270 headstone

Jewish Cemetery Jemnice

The Jemnice Jewish cemetery was established in the mid-14th century, and is decidedly one of the oldest Jewish burial sites in Moravia. There are approximately 400 gravestones, the oldest of which comes from the 1600s. In 1824, a mortuary was built at the cemetery, but this was demolished in 1955–

Brtnice

It is believed that Jewish settlers came to Brtnice as early as the 14th century. This fact, however, remains unsubstantiated. Documented proof of the presence of Jewish settlers dates from the mid-17th century. During the period between the late 1700s through the mid-1800s, approximately 60 Jewish

Jewish Cemetery Batelov

The historical presence of Jews in Batelov is remembered only by their gravestones in the cemetery hidden in a deciduous forest not far from town. The cemetery emerged in the second half of the 15th century. It has both Baroque and Classicist gravestones. The oldest legible gravestone is dated 1715.

Synagogue Batelov

The former synagogue was destroyed in a fire in 1790. Four years later, a new synagogue emerged in its place, which was renovated in the Classicist style in 1825. The synagogue served its religious worship function up until the Second World War, however, after the war had ended, the Jewish town was

Jewish Cemetery Horní Cerekev

This cemetery with Baroque gravestones from the 18th century was founded as early as the 17th century. The youngest gravestones are from the period leading up to World War II. The cemetery also includes a mortuary with a tented roof. The sacred atmosphere is enhanced by the centuries-old trees that

Jewish Cemetery Černovice

The Jewish cemetery in Černovice was founded as early as 1600, and was later expanded in 1680 and 1785. The cemetery features a number of Baroque and Classicist gravestones. The cemetery was repaired, and, in the autumn of 2001, a memorial to the victims of the Holocaust (whose atypical design

Jewish Cemetery Chotěboř

Just like so many others, the Chotěboř Jewish town did not to survive the period of Nazi occupation and was decimated. In terms of age, the Chotěboř Jewish cemetery is one of the youngest in the country, and one of its unusual features is that it is encircled by a Catholic cemetery

The Jewish Cemetery Habry

The Jewish cemetery here was most likely founded in the 14th century. The earliest documented evidence of the cemetery, however, comes from the 17th century The cemetery features valuable Baroque and Classicist gravestones, with the oldest marked with the year 1740.

The Jewish Cemetery Ledeč nad Sázavou

One of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in the Czech lands was founded in the early 17th century, with some sources listing a date of 1601. It is situated on the southwestern edge of town as a part of the municipal cemetery complex. It is the final resting place of approximately 1,000 Jews from Lede

The Jewish Cemetery Světlá nad Sázavou

Up until 1886, burials took place at the so-called "old cemetery" established in 1742. The gravestones from this cemetery were removed during the Nazi occupation. The local Jewish cemetery was established in 1887. The Nový Hřbitov (New Cemetery) was founded in 1887, with approximately 170 survivin

Jemnice

The city of Jemnice is home to one of the oldest Jewish towns in the Czech Republic. First written mention dates as early as 1336. There are a total of 23 surviving buildings of the former Jewish quarter neighbouring the town square on its southern end (today the Zámecka and U Templu Street area).

The Jewish Cemetery Moravské Budějovice

At first, Moravské Budějovice Jews buried their deceased in cemeteries in the surrounding towns —Jemnice, Police, and Třebič. They later established their own cemetery, but this was abandoned during the 18th century. In 1908, the city granted land to the community for the foundation of a new c

The Synagogue Police

The first documented synagogue in Police used to stand on the village green. It was transformed into a residential house after 1728. Another synagogue was built in Židovská ulice (Jewish Street), which unfortunately burned down during a fire in 1758. The very next year, (1759), a new brick synagog

Puklice

After the expulsion of the Jews from Jihlava that took place in the 1400s, the Jewish exiles found refuge in the surrounding towns and small cities. Puklice was one of these towns. At the time, the Jewish quarter was comprised of a total of 14 houses and 4 meat shops. A small synagogue, or perhaps m

Jewish Cemetery Střítež

Approximately 500 m to the southwest of town, by the Zámecký Pond lies a Jewish cemetery where visitors can find headstones with Hebrew, German, and Czech inscriptions. It dates between the 18th and 20th centuries. The older stone steles feature ornamental decorations.

Jewish Cemetery Lukavec

The cemetery was established in the first third of the 18th century at the latest, but most likely existed much earlier than this. It has approximately 100 headstones and a simple mortuary. The oldest dated headstone is from 1725.

Jewish Cemetery Hořepník

Founded in the first half of the 1600s, the Jewish cemetery is located on the southwestern edge of the town of Hořepník by the Trnava River. There are over 200 surviving headstones, of which the oldest dates 1649. This cemetery too was expanded, and functioned until 1940, the year of the last buri

Jewish Cemetery Košetice

Jews were typically granted land for burial sites in hard-to-reach locales, and the situation in Košetice was no different. The Jewish cemetery here is located in a forest in the tree undergrowth southeast of town. It exists in its current dimensions on stable cadastre maps from as early as 1838. T

Jewish cemetery Chotěboř;

Just like so many others, the Chotěboř Jewish town did not to survive the period of Nazi occupation and was decimated. In terms of age, the Chotěboř Jewish cemetery is one of the youngest in the country, and one of its unusual features is that it is encircled by a Catholic cemetery

Jewish cemetery Habry

The Jewish cemetery here was most likely founded in the 14th century. The earliest documented evidence of the cemetery, however, comes from the 17th century The cemetery features valuable Baroque and Classicist gravestones, with the oldest marked with the year 1740

Černovice

Čenovice's Jewish quarter has stood north of the town square since the 18th century, and is represented by a handful of buildings and a defunct distillery, inn, and synagogue, which was built in 1807. In 1857, it was reconstructed, though it was ultimately torn down in 1949. The Jewish population h

Moravian Trail Stone Bridge Věžnice

(Šlapanov) Not far from the junction of Zlatý potok Stream and Šlapanka stands an old Gothic stone bridge that is evidently the last witness to the so-called "Moravská stezka" ("Moravian Trail") that lead from Prague to Brno joining the Haberská stezka (Haberská Trail) here, linking Prague with Jihlava an

Stone Bridge, Přibyslav

Approximately 500 metres west of St Catherine's Church on the abandoned road from Německý (Havlíčkův) Brod to Přibyslav survives a single-arched stone bridge spanning the Borovksý potok Stream, dating back to the 1400s.

Orchestrion, Veselíčko

(Žďár nad Sázavou) The Orchestrion in Veselíčko is one of the last functional orchestrions in the Czech Republic. Visitors can see it for themselves in Veselíčko near Žďár nad Sázavou. The orchestrion was built before 1850 in Vienna, includes 8 songs, and can be viewed and heard at the local inn.

Vír Little Mill

Thirty years ago, a mill nicknamed Navrátilův mlýek (Navrátil's Little Mill) once stood in the town of Vír. Located on the Rovečínský Stream, it involved a moving scene with roughly 70 figurines whose various movements (sawing, dancing, hammering a nail) were powered by the water's flow. The

Old Town Hall

(Černovice) In the square there used to be the Old Town Hall with Gothic elements with ribbing. The town was governed from here for almost 700 years. It was rebuilt into a cinema in 1966.

Series of renaissance and baroque houses

(Brtnice) Around the square there is a whole series of renaissance and baroque houses that document the developments in building and decorative elements from the beginning of the 17th century until the coming of the empire period. The town hall was built at the end of the 16th century.

Renaissance Town Hall

(Brtnice) The building originated in the Middle Ages. The present form is based on the extensive Renaissance reconstruction in the second half of the 16th century. A castellated façade with attic gable, windows with Renaissance flanning, portals in the gateway and several rooms with ribbed vaults are preser

The Old Town Hall

(Havlíčkův Brod) The Old Town Hall on the southern side of the square is a valuable Renaissance building, reconstructed in the 17th century. The facade ends in battlements; in the Renaissance gable there is the so-called Death of Brod. According to legend this was the figure of a treacherous watchman called Hnát, w

The Historical Heart of theTtown

(Havlíčkův Brod) The historical heart of the town is an urban conservation area. Houses with gables are preserved around almost the whole square and in the adjoining alleys. The buildings were made of bricks as early as the 13th century.

The Walls with Bastions

(Havlíčkův Brod) Preserved sections of walls with bastions belong to the fortifications from 1310 and from the last quarter of the 15th century, when the town had a double band of walls with a ditch.

Štáfl Bastion

(Havlíčkův Brod) The wall tower preserved from the original fortification. In the tower there are reminders of painter Otakar Štáfl, who worked in the city in the first half of the 20th century.

The Church of All Saints

(Kamenice nad Lipou) The Church of All Saints was founded at the beginning of the 13th century. It went through a whole series of constructional changes and was damaged several times by fire. The tombstones of local noble families on the outer walls of the church date from the 16th and 17th centuries ? formerly they wer

Plague Column and Fountain with the Figure of Triton

(Havlíčkův Brod) n the centre of the square there is a Plague Column from 1717 and a stone Koudela Fountain with the Figure of Triton ? apparently by the sculptor J. V. Prchal from the second half of the 18th century.

The New Town Hall

(Havlíčkův Brod) The New Town Hall, also called the Old Magistrate?s Office, dates from the 15th century. It was reconstructed in neo-baroque style at the end of the 19th century.

The baroque Church of St. John the Baptist

(Přibyslav) The baroque Church of St. John the Baptist was consecrated on 24. 7. 1853.

The Square

(Kamenice nad Lipou) The square is decorated with the Imperial Fountain, chiselled by the stonecutter Hraba of Jihlava in the mid-nineteenth century, the Statue of St. Wenceslas, installed by Marie Therrese of Goltz in 1765, the Memorial Tablet of the 750th anniversary of the town and the Memoria

Statues of St. Wenceslas and St. John of Nepomuk

(Černovice) Statues of St. Wenceslas and St. John of Nepomuk have been located on the Pršín Bridge since 1924, when they were transferred from the bridge in front of the chateau where they had stood from 1730.

Baroque Church of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary

(Habry) The historical sights in Habry include, in particular, a baroque Church of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary, which was built here in 1384. The second most important sight is the St. Florián Sculptural Group from 1713, which is situated in front of the entrance to the church.

The "U Zlatého lva" House

(Havlíčkův Brod) The "U Zlatého lva" House (The Golden Lion) with a built Gothic pillar built into the facade is the oldest pub in Havlíčkův Brod. Historical references to it date to the mid-sixteenth century.

The Sculptural Group and The Baroque Sculptures

(Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou) In the square there is the Sculptural Group of the Trinity and on the bridge across the Rokytná River there is a group of baroque sculptures - St. Mary Magdalene, St. John of Nepomuk, a Pieta, and St. John Sarkander.

Jan Žižka of Trocnov Monument

(Přibyslav) Commemorates the place where this famous Hussite commander died on the 11th of October 1424 (around 3 km north of the town).

The Church of St. Lawrence

(Bystřice nad Pernštejnem) The Church of St. Lawrence is the dominant feature of the town. It was founded in the 13th century. It was rebuilt many times over the centuries. It got its present form during reconstructions at the end of the 17th century. The two fore towers were built in 1750; during reconstructions after a fire

Statue of T. G. Masaryk

(Bystřice nad Pernštejnem) In front of the T. G. Masaryk Elementary School there is a statue of T. G. Masaryk, created by Vincenc Makovský. It was unveiled in 1938. However, after two years it was removed and unveiled again after the Second World War. In 1961 it was removed once again. It returned to its pedestal for the thi

The Chateau Church

(Brtnice) The builder of the original evangelical chapel, consecrated to St. Matthew in 1588, was Hynek Brtnický of Wallenstein. In 1629 the Collalto family began reconstruction according to the plans of architect G. B. Pieroni. The interior was reshaped and two chapels were added, which gave the church the

The Marian Column

(Černovice) Behind the church there is the Marian Column, which was brought here in the middle of the 1950s from the square, where it had stood from 1892. The column is to be put back in its original place in the square.

Parish Church of St. James the Greater

(Brtnice) It forms the dominant element of the town?s historical quarter. It was built around 1727 on Gothic foundations. A fire in 1760 destroyed it to such an extent that between 1776 and 1784 almost a whole new building had to be built. Rare artistic relics are to be found in the church. Among the most pr

The Town Square

(Jihlava) The historical city centre is an urban conservation reserve. The sloping rectangular square is, thanks to its area (36,650 m2), one of the largest historical squares in the country. It is bordered with town houses on Gothic foundations. Furthermore, there is a baroque plague column and two stone fou

The Church of the Holy Family

(Havlíčkův Brod) The Church of the Holy Family was built as a part of the Augustinian monastery between 1679 and 1705. Building work was started by the Italian builder Jan Baptista Dominik Canavalli and finished by the builder Daniel Měnický from Chrudim. On the northern side it is extended with a Chapel of the Ho

The City Walls and the Gate of Our Lady

(Jihlava) The City Walls were built around the emerging city shortly after its foundation. The three-kilometre fortifications was divided up by five gates, of which the Gate of Our Lady is preserved. The double wall tier was reconstructed into its baroque shape in the 17th century. The moat has been adapted i

The Church of St. Adalbert

(Havlíčkův Brod) The Church of St. Adalbert ? today reconstructed in late-Gothic style since the end of the 16th century, originally a Gothic church from the 13th century.

The Parish Church of St. Martin

(Třešť) The Parish Church of St. Martin is the most ancient monument in the town. It was established in the 13th century. Its construction was completed in the 15th century and later it was reconstructed in baroque style. A local master bricklayer, Jakub Lysý, considerably contributed to this reconstructio

The Church of St. Kateřina

The Church of St. Kateřina was founded as a German Lutheran church in the 16th century. In the 18th century its presbytery was rebuilt. The inner furnishings of the church originate from the 19th century. On the outer wall there are two late Renaissance tombs..

The baroque Church of the Holy Trinity

(Havlíčkův Brod) At the end of the 19th century the city orchard was founded. At its border stands the baroque Church of the Holy Trinity, a site with a remarkable composition and a three-sided Chapel of the Holy Cross.

The Church of St. Catherine

(Havlíčkův Brod) The Church of St. Catherine ? built in Gothic style in the 13th century on the site of a former ford, later reconstructed, originally serving as a hospital church.

Church of the Holy Trinity

(Bystřice nad Pernštejnem) The Cemetery Church of the Holy Trinity was built in 1615 by Jan Čejka of Olbramovice. It was originally evangelical. After the Battle of the White Mountain it was closed and re-opened only in 1719.

The Sight of Sacred

(Golčův Jeníkov) The Church of St. Francis the Seraphic dates from 1827. The Cemetery Church of St. Margaret was founded in the 14th century; on the northern side you can see remnants of a Gothic portal. The deanship was founded around 1657, originally serving as a Jesuit residence. Go

The Minorite Church of Assumption of Virgin Mary

(Jihlava) The Minorite Church of Assumption of Virgin Mary is one of the oldest stone buildings in the city. Inside the church is preserved in its original form (huge late-Romanesque pillars, fragments of Gothic paintings, statues of female saints).

Jesuit Church of St. Ignatius

(Jihlava) The interior of the Jesuit Church of St. Ignatius hosts an exceptionally precious sculpture: a Přemyslid cross from the beginning of the 14th century. Organ music concerts are regularly held in the church.

Nová Cerekev

The Jewish town with is prayer hall originated here most likely around 1690. It is interesting that there was never an enclosed ghetto, but most of the houses were concentrated in the area surrounding the synagogue, and some stood on the town square. A number of the original Jewish houses have survi

Jewish Cemetery Pavlov

One of the smallest Jewish cemeteries in the Czech Republic is located in the tree undergrowth approximately 800 m outside of the town of Pavlov. It is believed to have been founded at the turn of the 19th century. Today, it has 27 surviving simple steles, which are scattered throughout the entire c

Jewish Synagogue Kamenice nad Lipou

The former synagogue was torn down in 1938. That year, a new synagogue was opened at the location of today's bus station. The new synagogue is considered to be the youngest Jewish synagogue in the Czech Republic. Currently, it is utilised as an evangelical prayer hall.

Mahler Jihlava Festival: Music of Thousands

The Music of Thousands music festival's series of concerts, vocal recitals, and other social events serves as a remembrance of the renowned Vysočina native: composer and conductor Gustav Mahler. This annual classical music festival began in 2002. It links all of the places related to Gustav Ma

Velké Meziříčí

It is believed that the first Jews came to Velké Meziříčí as early as the 15th century, with further significant settlement development occuring after the Thirty Years' War. A number of renowned rabbis were involved with the local yeshivah here, and in the 18th century, Jews made up one third o

Humpolec

Mention of a Jewish community in Humpolec can be found as early as the second half of the 17th century, however, the settlement did not become true Jewish town until the beginning of the 18th century. This compact Jewish ghetto was originally made up of approximately 30 houses with a small town squa

Jewish Cemetery Větrný Jeníkov

The local Jewish cemetery was established most likely in the first half of the 17th century, served as a burial site for Jews from the neighbouring towns of Úsobí and Herálec as well. Today, its area of 960 square metres includes almost 250 surviving gravestones, the oldest of which dates back to

Batelov

Židovská čtvrť v Batelově byla zmiňována od poloviny 15. století. Přišly sem také židovské rodiny, které byly vypovězeny z Jihlavy. V těch dobách byla pravděpodobně ustavena židovská obec, která ovšem od doby druhé světové války neexistuje. Situována byla na severovýchod

The Brady Family and Hana's Suitcase

(Nové Město na Moravě) Directly on Vratislavovo náměstí Square in Nové Město na Moravě stands house no. 13, which is closely tied to the Bradys, a Jewish family whose story circumnavigated the world as a reference for future generations. The tragic fate of eleven-year-old Hana Brady, who, during the years of the Naz

 
 
Vysočina Tourism, příspěvková organizace
Na Stoupách 3
P.O.BOX 85
586 01 Jihlava
IČO: 28263693
webmaster@vysocinatourism.cz
www.vysocinatourism.cz
  
Vysočina info  What to see  Trip Suggestions  Where to stay  What to do   
Basic information
Importatnt Figures
Vysočina Extremes
Vysočina Facts
Edition
Information centre
Heritage of the Past
Natural Sights
Worth Seeing
Towns
Museums and Galleries
Observation Towers
Historical cities
Lookout Towers
Gastronomy
Children's Attractions
Trip Suggestions
Summer activities
Winter activities

        

Spolufinancováno Evropskou unií z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj.